Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Zoya Sunshine Collection Review

Hey everyone! I just did a video review for the Zoya Sunshine collection for this summer which is shown below. I swatch all of the colors for you guys and give my thoughts on the formula, color selection, and my personal favorites. Hope you guys enjoy and be sure to comment below and tell me what you thought of the new video!!


Oh.. and did anyone notice the new blog layout? Are you all loving it as much as myself?! I think it's a welcome change. :)

4 comments:

  1. Zoya Sunshine is so pretty!

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zoya great collections on nail art, your new layout is great. I realy enjoyed every little bit of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although am late into the 2013, the colors are Awesome!

    http://www.libeautyschool.com/

    ReplyDelete