Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just for Fun! Beauty Quiz

This little poll has been floating around the internet for a while now, so I thought I'd finally do it. It's a "would you rather beauty quiz" so here are my answers to the questions and I encourage you all to do the same and answer these questions down in the comments! You do not have to go as in depth as I did, unless you want to of course!! Happy quizzing :)

#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
Nice hair and no makeup. I think that being confident in your natural beauty is important not to forget. You don't need makeup all the time! Plus, that fabulous hair you'll be sporting will bring your appearance up a notch!

#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Have my eyelashes fall out. Wait... am I allowed to wear fake lashes? :)

#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora because they have a much wider variety of things they carry in the store. I can find anything from eyeshadow to bath products to lash curlers!

#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Oh boy, neither honestly! Well, I guess I'd have to say a lipgloss/lipliner look because it's less obvious from afar.

#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush. An obvious foundation line is pretty scary looking since it looks like you are wearing a different face! With too much blush, I could just say that I got a bit to much sun at the beach! :D

#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts. What's wrong with being sporty?

#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Really weird tan lines because it is like my worst fear EVER to look like a human traffic cone!! Yuck! In my opinion, weird tan lines (like from a really strappy swimsuit or something) at least make you look like you have been having a good time at the beach or a pool! Plus, the darker tan color is all natural :)

#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Hmm, this is a tough one. Probably a bad hair cut because I have had one before, like in the past year, and it's a bit easier to hide than a wacko hair color! I just played with bobby pins and new styles. Believe me, it was horrible but I have yet to die my hair--I like my natural color!

#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter because, well, I don't use it. That's a little too easy.

#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I think mascara because a mascara wand is technically a type of makeup brush (sorry for being cheap like that!)

I really want to see what you guys would rather do! Please answer in the comments and I'll talk to you guys soon in a later post!

xoxo
P.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment