Monday, July 19, 2010

Polish Of The Day: OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow Suede

Hey all! Today I have got a treat to show you guys; a new addition to the OPI Suede Family! This is Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow, a dark green (which, in suede form, is much lighter than the original.) I have to say that I like this one much better than the original. You all know that I like my polishes to be obviously green, not the "is it green or black?" sort of thing. Photos below:


2 coats of color. (These pics were in natural and artificial lighting)

Overall if you are the type of green lover/collector like myself, it's worth picking up this one to add to your stash. However, I do think that the matte trend is coming to a close... but remember, with topcoat its a whole other polish! ;)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. How does this compare to Zoya's "Veruschka"? I have the Zoya, do I need this one as well ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie S- Well, I am not so sure you NEED both but they are not true duped. Veruschka is more rich in color and has less of a "true matte" finish, like this one. Hope this helped!! :)

    ReplyDelete