Thursday, April 16, 2009

One of the Best Greens Ever...

Ta-da! Here is one of my favorite greens ever, China Glaze's Tree Hugger! Not only is the polish color to die for, that name just screams... me! Tree Hugger was released with the Spring 2008 ECOllection (all of the colors are environmentally themed, sweet!). It is a bit lighter than my swatch depicts and if you can't already see it, there is some multi toned green shimmer in it. This is 3 coats of polish and no topcoat. The formula was a bit thin but it was still easy to apply and quick-drying. This picture does not show the polish's true beauty so until I get rid of my cheap camera, you are going to have to use your imagination a bit here. Enjoy and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Polish Earthgirl, I'm sorry I was snippy with you in my response to your comment. Someone had been pointing that out to me repeatedly and I was feeling a little defensive, but then I went back and checked and realized it wasn't you. I'm so sorry, I apologize. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats okay scrangie, I totally understand. I still love your blog so... don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love greens. Especially deep greens. My two favorites are from BB polish, Green Goblin and Poison Ivy. I don't own Tree Hugger but I will have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy- Tree Hugger is a must, don't you think?! I love deep greens too but I don't own Green Goblin or Poison Ivy. I'm adding them to the wish list!! :P

    ReplyDelete