Thursday, May 28, 2009

Light Pinks Swatch Comparison


A reader asked me for a swatch comparison of OPI's Suzi and the Lifeguard (from the 2009 summer south beach collection) and OPI's Italian Love Affair.  I personally like Italian Love Affair better, the formula was much better.  These are both three coats and topcoat.  With Suzi and the Lifeguard, I experienced a bit of cuticle drag, which I hate but I do not know if my bottle was just a dud.  Italian Love Affair has a much more creme finish that Suzi, click on the picture to see the closeup (pardon my awful cuticles!!)  Hoped that this helped!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty polish on you. Thanks for the comparison. It always nice to see one. Just in case it's something I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy- I'm glad this was helpful to you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one is suzi? the one on the right looks awfully flat and dull. is it like that in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous- Suzi is on the left and the one on the right actually looks fabulous in person. Clicking on the picture for a close up might show you more of the beauty. So glad you asked!

    ReplyDelete