Sunday, October 4, 2009

OPI Suede Collection with Topcoat

A week ago I promised you all pics of the OPI (fabulous) suede collection but with topcoat! I really think that putting topcoat on these polishes, I used Seche Vite, relly gives them all an extra glowy-blingy-ness, that I love!! Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

Here is OPI Ink Suede, with Seche Vite! Ta-da, didn't I say these were awesome now?! Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that, like the original Suede Collection swatches that I did, the original color is on my middle finger.

We'll always have Paris Suede with Seche Vite. This one is especially pretty!!

You Don't Know Jacques Suede with Seche Vite. This one I like too! It's much more golden, which I love. This would go great on darker skinned gals!

Lincoln Park After Dark suede with Seche Vite. This is one of my favorite colors, both in suede form, suede with topcoat form, and original! Simply flawless on every level!!

Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede with Seche Vite. This one is like an edgy alternative to a normal silver polish, This would look amazing on anyone.

Russian Navy Suede with Seche Vite. This is ultra pretty as well, look at me, I sound like a broken record!!

Overall, I love these polishes, both in suede and with Seche Vite! I will definitely be sporting these both ways over the course of this season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment