Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 1) The Flight.

Okay, so I hopped on my flight to Boston yesterday and realized that I had a window seat (yes!) making it convenient to snap some photos along the way. Here are just a few: (Also, I am wearing Color Club Wild Child with some self-painted flowers, and yes, I did them on both of my hands. That is the power of a toothpick!)

Oh and as always, click the pics to make them larger.

Isn't this a cool-looking plane?!

My attempt at some festive nail art.

Takeoff time, woot woot!

Goodbye!!

And I don’t know about you, but I don’t really dread plane rides at all, actually. I can keep myself entertained pretty easily with some magazines, my trusty purple iPod, and a pack of gum even on an outrageously long plane ride. True story. Do you all do well on plane rides or are you itching to get up on two feet again? Tell me about it in the comments.


My trusty purple iPod and my guilty pleasure show-of-the-moment, Parks and Recreation. :)


Poofy clouds!


...and civilization nears!!

Hope you all enjoyed this post and keep up to date for more daily blurbs about my outings here in Cambridge/Boston! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment