Monday, August 31, 2009

Zoya Yummy

Sorry for not posting for a while, I've been unbelievably busy!! Well to continue with my string of Zoya posts, here is a longtime favorite of mine, Zoya Yummy! This is a perfect sky blue, summery, fun, bright creme. Application was perfect and I'm not going to get into the perfectness of Zoya formula yet again because I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. This is two coats here and that's all you are going to need! I decided that this would be a perfect color for today as the weather here where I live has been fabulously warm this past weekend! Summer is not even close to over in my book!!

On another topic, has everyone heard about the matte velvet winter!? If not check out zoya.com for the deets. It looks AWESOME!! I will get the colors ASAP and post pictures soon! Stay tuned! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment