Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beauty Faves of the Moment 3/30/10





Here are my beauty faves lately, I can't wait to hear what you all think of them because I am
super impressed by 'em all!




    
I am seriously loving this right now, my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette. It looks like this from the outside and is very slim and portable. But inside, oh boy here we go, it's filled with 88 drop dead gorgeous shades from white to black and every color in between. And even more shocking, they don't skimp on quality! Want to know the real reason that makes this palette unbeatable, the price. Shimmer palette is only $19.95 and yes that's so true!! They also have a matte 88 palette, which I will be getting soon :) Here's another pic below of the inside:



The Holy grail!


I've also been loving my Miss Dior Cherie perfume. It smells so delicious and totally appropriate for Spring! Oh, before I continue, random fact: If you haven't noticed lately, I am kind of obsessed with Spring. I don't know why, I usually do not really care about the season change, but I'm so ready for the death of heavy coats already for the season, good grief! Anyway, back to the scent, it's really quite unique! The way Dior describes it as, "a modern fragrance that captures the timeless couture spirit of Dior. A new interpretation of the original Miss Dior fragrance, Miss Dior Cherie combines pure couture spirit with the audacity of youthful, playful notes for a fresh approach to a timeless classic. Notes of chic, green tangerine, violette, and pink jasmine mingle with soft patchouli, musk, and delectably sweet strawberry leaves and caramelized popcorn for a delicious scent that's truly irresistible." Anyway, I am not a perfume expert, but this is a really amazing scent. Check it out!


This is a super cute notebook that I got in a pack of 3 from my local Target recently! Not only is it super-chic, it's totally eco-friendly--- of course that makes it a must have in my book! Check out a photo of the label below.


Okay so that's all for now! Follow me here on this blog and please please comment! I really like to hear from you all. Hope your weather doesn't stink as much as mine does, and have an earthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment