Thursday, March 25, 2010

Interested?

Hello everyone, so I just have a fast and simple question for you all. Would you be interested in me doing some makeup posts and pictures, along with my polish stuff of course, on this blog?

Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer in the comments below. Thanks!!
Or shoot me an email at polish.planet@gmail.com

Oh one last thing. I didn't hear back from a lot of you on the whole "video post" thing. Yay or nay? Do you think it's a good idea or something to pass on?? Please answer and once again, thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog, anything to do with makeup and nail polish will be interesting to read as well as watching videos. Personally this is how I got interested in nail polish and which products to try as well as the proper application technique, the same goes for makeup. =)

    ReplyDelete