Thursday, July 16, 2009

Earth Update: Cell Phone Chargers

Did you know that leaving your cell phone charger plugged into the wall when you aren't using it still uses tons of energy? Only 5% of the power that cell phone chargers use are actually used to charge phones. The other 95% of the energy they use is just from being plugged in. So basically, just leaving the charger in the wall is almost using the same amount of energy, even though it's not doing anything!

Unplug those cell phone chargers when they're not being used!! It will make a world of a difference. Thanks and have an "earthy" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment