Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dazzle Dry Wear Test

Here is the post about how long the Dazzle Dry system holds up, that I promised in the video. Check it out!

This is right after I did my manicure so obviously no tipwear or any issues.

Okay, as you all can see, I do have some tipwear around the edges of my polish, boo! You can see it better in the second pic.


Here's the status at day 3. I have some extreme tipwear at this point but no chipping at all, so that's good. The second pic shows the status on the nail that was holding up the worst. Yuck.


And a side view... tipwear city!

Overall, this system holds up okay, but just okay. I change my manicures pretty often so this would not be an issue for me, but I don't know how much this would affect your guys' "nail painting routines."

No comments:

Post a Comment