Monday, April 19, 2010

Zoya Flash Collection

Hi everyone! I'm here and excited to show you the Zoya Flash Collection, the other half (with sparkle) of Zoya's Summer 2010 showing.

Robyn. This bright turquoise creme is definitely a summer shade! It's a standout color and a gorgeous one too. I like this shade because it's bright but not too bright (I don't know about you but I am a bit tired of neons.) Oh, and did I mention that this shade looks good any skin tone?! If you are looking for a fun color that's still flattering, Robyn's your gal!

Perrie. This soft lavender creme is nothing short of stunning. This color is light yet saturated enough to pop on anyone's skin. It kind of reminds me of a shade of the typical "perfect" flower--so pretty!! Lot's of lavenders exist in the world of polish but something about this one, possibly the undertone, just makes it stand out in a huge way. If you even remotely like purples, you need this baby!!



Dana. A bright, cool-toned berry creme, Dana is also ranked high on the flattering scale. It's not totally unique but not even close to ugly! I will definitely be wearing this one, as well as Robyn and Perrie. To better describe this shade, it's either a super-saturated watermelon or a slightly pinker raspberry. This would also make for a standout pedicure!


Jolene. This slightly-brighter-than-bubblegum-pink creme is a fun color and waayy cute! I didn't care for the appearance as much on myself as I would on another skin tone, but I actually ended up loving it on me! When you see this color, the first thing that probably comes to mind is candy, or for me, those colorful stripes on beach umbrellas! Just summer all around!

Maura. A bright tomato creme, and totally fabulous! I love this type of shade in particular on my toes and in all fairness, if this isn't a summer color, honey, I don't know what is! This shade would look stellar on anyone, in my humble opinion.


Jancyn. This soft tangerine creme has a bit of brightness to it--a tangerine scream!! Haha get it, tangerine creme, tangerine scream, hah hah. It, well, rhymes.... *cue crickets* Back to reality, this is an alright color. Orange cremes and I don't get along too well, they just don't look good on me, that's all! This is an okay shade on it's own but it leans dangerously close to mac 'n cheese territory. Although, this is an easy to like color if you have the skin tone to pull it off.

To hear more what I think of this collection, please watch my video above! Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. These are amazing colors. Zoya always impresses me. I'm really love Perrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. StardustStephanie- Me too, Zoya always shows us some fabulous shades! I adore Perrie too, can't get enough of those purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i need perrie, dana and jolene...! I really want the essie resort collection too oh there's so many pretty ones out right now !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Champagne- There are seriously SO many gorgeous cremes out right now! You've got to get some :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes- I know, what a fun bunch of cremes, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. found them , yay , i just love all these colors especially the joleene , thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. MYPINKRAINBOW- Cool! Thanks, I'm glad you like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors are gorgeous and your presentation of them are as well!

    Is Zoya a natural nail polish? I don't really have any info on them at all....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin @ toxicbeautyblog.com- Zoya is extremely eco-friendly, which I love! You can check out the website zoya.com for more info. And thanks, glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete