Monday, April 5, 2010

Earth Update: Meat

Hello everyone, now I know I have not done an earth update in a while but I'm going to try to get back in the habit. Anyway, I read this article recently and it seriously changed my life, or at least the way I look at things. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would click the link below and at least skim the article.


Here's my brief recap: eating meat is a massive cause of global warming and one that we can seriously control with ease! You can't just give up your car, but you can cut down on meat consumption. Please please spread the word!!! Thank you everybody and have an earthy day.

2 comments:

  1. For lent I gave up all meat, and it wasn't that hard..if people cut down their meat consumption by 30% or more, they'll have a big impact on our planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie S.- I totally agree! And kudos to you for giving that up, I'm thinking of becoming a part-time vegetarian myself (like on weekdays and such.)

    ReplyDelete