Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's Your Polish, Peeps?

Hey all, Polish Earthgirl here! Check out this new themed post and tell me what you think!

Hey everyone! This is a special post all about what my friends, and anyone around, are currently sporting as their mani! Let's check 'em out.
First off, this stylish gal is currently wearing a "skittles combo" of polishes by wet n' wild, essie, and OPI. This cool mix of colors is inspired by spring, and super creative at that!

Next, this fun girl is sporting China Glaze Adore from their romantique collection last year. It never gets old!! And she loves the fact that this is a one coater polish, perfect for anybody's busy lifestyle!


Last, well, what happened here? This super-busy chica obviously has a lot on her plate right now! And it's totally okay if you are too busy doing stuff in the real world to keep up on your mani. We understand!

So did you enjoy this special post or is it something to, well, never attempt again. Let me know!! :)

8 comments:

  1. OMG ITS SOOOOO PRETTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I've been thinking about doing something similar for a while. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea and the post! Can't wait the next part. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. April- You should totally do it! It's a lot of fun. And thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maestra- I'm so glad you like it, and yes stay tuned! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how sporadic it was, and how REAL it was, that was fun, do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie s.- Thanks so much! I had fun writing this one!

    ReplyDelete