Friday, April 23, 2010

Essie + Loreal = What?!

Hey everyone! Now I know that you may have already heard this but just to be sure you have, Essie cosmetics has been bought by Loreal! Just letting you know, I contacted Essie, and everything is going to remain as-is with the polishes themselves (phew!) Here is the document letting you in on all of the details here.

If you did not already see the swatches of Loreal's newest collection, passport to paradise, check it out on Steph's Closet. They are all dead on dupes of Essie's North Fork collection last year--wowza!

This is just a kind of checking in/heads up post, not my usual, I know! I'll have more goodies for you all soon! <3



4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog. Thanks for the info. Do you think the buy-up is a direct reflection on the price increase for Essie? I still love them even if they are a bit more expensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes- I am actually not sure of the answer to your question, but possibly. Loreal is a drugstore brand, though so it may just be unrelated. And yes, I still love 'em too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog... I love Essie nail lacquers and I did not know Essie was bought by L'Oreal. Must be a recent thing... It would be great if the prices get lower. :D Feel free to visit my blog. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Allure House- Cool, I'll check out your blog! Actually, nothing is going to really change about essie, sadly the prices will be the same.

    ReplyDelete